|home | current work | the process | contact | profile | exhibitions | galleries and shops | news|
Making sure the Information on our website is easily accessible to all is a high priority. With that in mind we have introduced the following features.
Below we provide information about the security and privacy of the Rob Sollis web site. We want all our customers to be confident using our site, particularly the use of personal information.
* fairly and lawfully processed
Personal data covers both facts and opinions about the individual. It also includes information regarding the intentions of the data controller towards the individual, although in some limited circumstances exemptions will apply. With processing, the definition is far wider than before. For example, it incorporates the concepts of 'obtaining', holding' and 'disclosing'.
* We will never send unsolicited email and we will only send you information about our services if requested by you to do so.
* We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties unless the client has first given their consent.
* Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of our services to the client. This information is not used for any other purpose.
* If you have any concerns about privacy matters please contact us at admin@Rob Sollis.co.uk
* Our system automatically collects your IP address. If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 188.8.131.52. This information is stored in our database log and may be referred to in case of any dispute.
You can review the Data Protection Principles at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
|terms & conditions | privacy statement | accessibility statement|